rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do Real Men Get Plastic Surgery...

Do Real Men Get Plastic Surgery...

Quote: (07-25-2012 05:32 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2012 03:36 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Using surgery to make your dick bigger is not a good idea.
The only method that makes sense to me is to use a traction device. It's basically a metal cage that keeps a flaccid dick under continuous tension for several hours a day, for as many months until you get the desired results. They're pretty cost effective too. Like 300 bucks.

If you've ever seen somebody with earlobes gauged out to like 2 inches, you know that stretching soft tissue works over time.

Traction devices (I have heard) are also used after PE surgery to prevent scar tissue from deforming the penis, many speculate that the only actual gains from surgery are the result of these devices.

Do you wear any special trousers so that your colleagues don't notice the mechanical shape of your crotch? Extra baggy for instance.

How long did it take your traction device to take you from 7 ins to 9 ins? And are you long and fat (no homo) or long and thin like Wesley Pipes?
Yeah, a data sheet would be good on this dick stretcher device. LMAO at Wesley Pipes [Image: lol.gif] I need to memorize his lines and use them on some lizards.

Quote:Quote:

If you don't suck this dick right, imma tell yo mama what you been going

Quote:Quote:

bitch u slobbin on this dick like u aint got no TABLE MANNERS"

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussio...est-quotes

Messages In This Thread