rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Quote: (09-02-2012 04:36 PM)starmaze Wrote:  

I liked when Giovonny once said that he doesn’t go out to collect numbers , he is going out to create connections.

Yes, I remember saying this, and it's very true. DON'T BE A NUMBER COLLECTOR! The most important thing is that we create a connection with these girls. We have to get them out on a date! Getting the number means nothing. It's how we get the number that is important. We want to be remembered. We need to leave an impression. She has to be waiting for our call and want to see us again. Approach with the goal of making a connection.

Quote: (09-05-2012 04:59 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Great advice Gio but i think that alphamind line is way too straight forward, i am quiet sure the majority of girls will just say no thanks, even if they were interested.

Well, it all depends, if you are a 6 and you approach a 9 with this line, she will probably not be interested. But, if you are a 6 and you approach another 6 with line, it could work. Stay within a point of two or your looks range.

If you are a 5, use this line on 6s and 7s.

If you are a 6, use this line on 6s, 7s and 8s.

If you are 7, 7s and 8s.

See what I mean? Stay in your range. Most guys don't have the balls to do this so you will set yourself apart from the crowd and have a certain wow factor. Girls are not getting approached like this very often, especially the 6s and 7s, if you approach like this, you could be giving her an experience that she has never had, she could really like it, especially if you are smooth, well spoken, well groomed, and confident.

Try it, its a great exercise in building confidence.

I think you will be surprised what happens. Girls respect confidence. They won't laugh at you or blow you out. They might say - "I'm flattered, but I have a boyfriend" or "I appreciate the offer but I'm with someone" or "thank you, but im not looking for anything right now".

It's really no big deal. The people sitting around her won't even know what is happening. It will just look like two people talking.

Once you see that it is no big deal and no one is gonna laugh at you, it really changes your perspective, you see what is possible, you see that girls want to be approached and they respect men who do it with confidence.

I do it to 9s and 10's just for practice and to keep fear out of my mind. Every once in a while a 9 will give me her number and will give me a real chance.

Quote: (09-02-2012 02:37 PM)gandt Wrote:  

Got out of my comfort zone finally. Its good to feel alive again.

Doesn't this day game make you feel alive!?!!

It forces you to man up and face your fears. That shit is powerful. Just you and a woman, one on one, no alcohol, no music, no party, you have to impress her with the sheer force of your personality and confidence. It's a great test for any man.

Quote: (09-06-2012 04:27 AM)starmaze Wrote:  

Me: excuse me, do you know where is street x?
Her: blab la
Me: btw you have unique style

Usually they say thanks and walk away.

Me: I don’t visit this part of the city too often
Her: oh, I see
Me: you know it’s funny, you remind me a girl from my yoga class

This one works a bit better.

I had a dates from both openers but I am looking for something better.

The one I want to try is:

Me: you looked like I have just interrupted you having some deep thoughts. As if you was thinking about meaning of life or fate of universe..

What do you thing about those ones?

These are better. They seem more natural. The girl won't feel you were playing a game with her. These are more straight forward and direct.

I think the next step for you is to just go direct..

Say - "excuse me, you have a crazy style, are you from new york?"

Notice that I am not complimenting her. She might even take it as a neg. I am just commenting on her look and asking a direct question.

You don't have to compliment her and say she is cute. You can just make a neutral observation. Keep it playful, smile, relaxed body language, calm tone of voice, don't talk to fast.

Quote: (09-06-2012 04:27 AM)starmaze Wrote:  

Going direct and telling girl you find her attractive is one thing but asking for date/number right off the bat is other thing. You find her attractive, alright, but you still want to find out something interesting about her. Even if going direct alone can create attraction , by asking for date immediately you skip qualification and comfort phase.

Exactly!

Don't ever skip qualification and comfort!

Don't ever just say - "hey you're cute can i get your number?"

That is not direct game! That is just direct.

Direct game is talking to her, making her laugh, finding something in common, making a connection, qualifiying her, building comfort, AND THEN, AFTER ALL THAT, GETTING HER NUMBER. The point is not to get her number, the point is to see her again.

Messages In This Thread