rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Quote: (08-21-2012 10:36 AM)Lothario Wrote:  

Alright Gio you asked for criticism, here it goes......

1. You ejected out of the set why ? seemed like conversation was going ok, If the girl hasn't developed an attraction to you she will even make a fake BF and if a connection has been developed she will forget about the existing one...

2. I Know you do not follow any routines for pick up but just for shit and giggles try roosh's model to a tee, I did it and it does makes sense. Open- Ramble-Small Bait- Large Bait. and wait for girls to ask you a personal question then GALNUC. with time your standard covo would be rambling with bait ......, Your goal should be to make Girls ask youa personal question.

3. You have the same problem as me, numbers, numbers, numbers, who needs them , Try Instadating and numbers only if logistics were not right for instadate. numbers only to meet later.

4. Seems like you are going for numbers within 5 min in the convo, try staying in convo a little longer.

Your Pickup is awsome Gio just mentined the things above just because you asked for it [Image: smile.gif]

Thanks Lothario!

I'm definitely gonna start dropping more bait. Writing up my approaches here has made me realize that I don't do that enough. I will also experiment with using Gulnuc in the proper order. I usually go with more of a direct style. Thanks for the observations.

Quote: (08-21-2012 11:30 AM)Blaze Frazier Wrote:  

You were locked in and should have gone further. In conversations like that, I like to straight up ask either "Are you single" or something gauging whether or not she has a boyfriend. I'd rather not hear the "I have a boyfriend" line if I don't have to.

You're right, I ejected to early. I do use that - "are you single" line occasionally. Thanks for the tips Blaze Frazier.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, here are 3 new ones from yesterday. I was at Whole Foods, I saw a cute white girl wearing yoga pants. Great slim body, dirty blond hair, God, I love those yoga pants! She was looking at some salt.

me: is that a good salt?
her: ya but im not gonna it because the dates are wrong
me: what do you mean?
her: this one says best used by january 2012
me: thats funny
her: this is 2012 right?
me: um ya i think so haha
her: haha so this is 6 months too old
me: your not crazy, that date is wrong
her: seriously right?
me: yup, thats weird
her: well, i will just get this truffle salt instead
me: whats truffle salt
her: its something that makes everything yummy
me: ha i might have to try it
her: you should
me: i love those pizzas (pointing to her cart)
her: oh yes, aren't these awesome, very fattening though ha
me: you know what i've been doing?
her: huh?
me: i've been making my own cornmeal crust pizza from scratch
her: oh is it as good as these
me: better. its homemade
her: wow you know what you should do?
me: whats that?
her: put some truffle salt in the cornmeal
me: really?
her: ya its makes everything better
me: im gonna try that
her: hope you like it
me: thanks for the truffle idea, if i have any more questions about this would you be available to advise me, i would repay you with pizza and red wine?
her: haha well im flattered but actually no, im not available to advise you on this matter.
me: oh no your taken?
her: yes
me: well, see you around the salt aisle
her: or the cornmeal section

Smile, smile, walked away.

5 minutes later, I am paying for my groceries. The bagger girl is smokin hot. I actually noticed her earlier and thats why I got into her line. Young looking, like 18 or 19, latina, perfect teenage body, petite and slim, jeans and a pink shirt..

She starts bagging my stuff and she is looking into all my little brown paper bags that hold my fruits and veges..

me: are you checking out all my stuff?
her: oh i just need to see what is soft so i don't crush anything
me: ok i trust you you're the pro
her: ya the pro bagger
me: i thought you were looking at my food so you could copy my diet
her: it does look good
me: this is what keeps me handsome
her: hah is that your secret?
me: yes i know all the beauty secrets
her: oh really?
me: yup

At this moment a few managers walk over to us and start talking to her. She finishes bagging my stuff and they are still talking to her. I just say thanks and walk away. I go to my car and put my groceries away. I write down my name and number on a little piece of paper. I go back into the store and walk back over to her..

me: you're a really good bagger (half sarcastic tone)
her: haha thanks

I hand her the piece of paper.

me: i wrote down my number for you. i know its crazy but i don't live around here and i dig your style, text me later, my name is gio
her: i'm paulina, nice to meet you gio
me: i was gonna say something earlier but your managers were right there
her: i know

More groceries were coming her way so I stepped back and let her work

me: bye
her: bye

So, I get back to my car put I don't drive away. I have a great free parking spot in the middle of this nice neighborhood so I decide to walk around a bit. I see another amazing ass in yoga pants!!!White, blond, slim, fine. She is up about 2 blocks in front of me so I have to walk fast to catch up. I walk up from behind her and just as I am passing her I say..

you: i can see you've been doing your yoga
me: yes i have
me: you have a great butt
her: thank you
me: im sure you get that alot
her: actaully no
me: im sure guys are thinking it but they must be afraid to tell you
her: ha i don't know
me: did you just have class
her: yes right around the corner
me: i need to start doing more yoga
her: you should try that studio
me: well, more importantly then that, i want to ask you about yourself
her: oh really?
me: ya whats your name?
her: shannon
me: thats a nice name, im giovonny
her:nice to meet you
me: i'd like to hire you as my yoga teacher
her: haha
me: yes i will pay you with red wine and homemade food, im a chef
her: i don't think my husband would approve
me: your kidding right?
her: sorry sweetie, I appreciate the offer though

Well, fuck it, I am out there approaching hard. I am really happy with the direction I am going. I have very little fear and approach anxiety. Its fun for me to challenge myself like this. Nothing else really puts me "on the spot" and forces me to present myself in the best possible way under pressure.

Reading about game is one thing, going to the gym is something else but there is nothing like getting face to face with a beautiful woman and presenting yourself as a strong sexual man. When you can make her feel that masculine power, and get her to respond, its really one of the best feelings in the world. Approaching a girl and within 5-10 minutes she is gazing in your eyes, asking you personal questions, and looking you up and down, and giggling. It doesn't happen everyday but when it does it feels great and I know all this game stuff has helped me become a stronger man.

Messages In This Thread