rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

+1, UK flag last night at Mama Africa's in Cuzco, Peru (data sheet forthcoming once I get to an actual computer).

I was really happy with this one because I feel like I pitched pretty damn near a perfect game. I built up a ton of social proof by bringing 3 chicks to the club and visibly having a lot of fun with them, then I folded the British chick into our group and did a textbook dancefloor isolation--> escalation--> makeout maneuver that led to us going back to my hostel and banging within 10 minutes with zero resistance. Even pulled a G Manifesto by buying a round of drinks for the group at the right moment (from a position of strength).

She had a lot of slut tells including multiple piercings so maybe I still would have gotten the notch even with a lesser performance, but it still feels good to get through a whole night mistake-free.

Messages In This Thread