rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in Southern California Without A Car

Living in Southern California Without A Car

I was inspired to make this thread after the Where is GManifesto? was shut down following an exchange between me and MikeCF about living in Socal without a car.

It's funny to me because it seems MikeCF thinks Socal means Santa Monica, which is absurd and misses the mark. Anyone can live in a neighborhood and enjoy the conveniences that it offers. But this guy commits a logical fallacy by bringing up a bogus example of a supposed friend who makes $200K a year and rides a bicycle while living and working in his neighborhood. That misses the point. We're talking about living in SOCAL without a car.

As I said before, I don't know a single player who lives in LA without a car. It's such a tried and true fact about LA that arguing about it is pointless. It's like debating whether 1+1 = 2.

I'm not surprised as MikeCF has shown a strange pattern of immediately defending any criticism or skepticism regarding GManifesto. Not sure what that's about but it is a little strange. That being said, and getting back to the point, how does one live in SOCAL without a car? By that, I mean like how everyday, normal people (and players) live in NYC without a car. It can't be done. Period.

Also, have a civil discussion. We're grown men (or should be). I'm not having a competition with anyone from behind a keyboard. That's lame. Also, don't BS people with ridiculous examples. A single individual making 200K a year is automatically in the top 1% of income earners. That's not what we're getting at. Resorting to extreme unverifiable examples that don't apply to most people is automatically useless. Further, petulantly telling someone "lost" after making such an inconsequential example calls into question your underlying motivation.

Prove me wrong.

Messages In This Thread