rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College Students Outline Why They Don't Date Black American Women

College Students Outline Why They Don't Date Black American Women

Quote: (03-27-2015 03:50 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2015 03:33 PM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

When looking for quality black girls, look for the ones that have white girl-friends as they are usually hotter and prefer white guys.

Hmm, so quality black girls have white friends, which implies that their white friends are quality, yet if white women are so quality, why are white men disowning them left and right?

I think if a Black woman wants to be quality, she should avoid being friends with White American girls, who haven't exactly set the bar for quality -- the black girl who called the white girls "sluts" isn't far off-base, we all know white girls go HAM in college and throughout their professional careers until they reinvent themselves and find white captain save-a-hoes to marry and have families with, then they go HAM again after their divorces. However, Black girls don't exactly have a reputation for being chaste, they are slaves to 'gina tingles, and as soon as that shit goes ting, ting, they're prepared for landing.

Personally, I don't even think St. Jude can save Black American women, but at this point, that could go for American women as a whole.

You'd have to go back to a time before most of us were alive to find quality Black American women, prior to Civil Rights, prior to Diahann Caroll staring in the television show Julia, and prior to the American government incentivizing Black American women for not having Black men as a part of the household.

Beat me to it. I cannot add much to this. Well said. Government, the education system (social liberalism), and hatred against black males from whites have conditioned them in such a way. You got white girls nowadays with ratchet black girlfriends to show off their liberal values as an arm piece (tool) to further SJW agenda. The company they keep (color wise) means fucking nothing. They either both have class or the both do not. Period.

They may not be as hypergamy crazy as white women, but they still disrespect men in ways very few others do. None of these bad behaviors are better or worse than another. All women here are lacking in submissiveness.

White guys and black guys would have to collectively perform various actions to stem the tide. White guys would have to stop taking in the white women that cheat and upgrade. Stop marrying carousel riders and competing with each other for the same sluts. Black men would have to put their foot down and demand respect or show papers. Put a kibosh on disrespect and belittlement down in public and in private with a masculine frame and no budging on their position. Salary and height should not be a factor. 1 Timothy and a firm stance is all that is required. They don't like it? Get the fuck out and stick to your guns.

Problem is men have shitty standards for excellence these days. Too much laziness. Running a household is and has always been serious business. It's not supposed to be a torture chamber with a safezone inside (mancave). Problem is some men like eating the shit from a woman's ass. The thirst is the problem like we cover at length, but at the same time, we have to realize WHY we cannot be thirsty and how to put these women in check, no matter where they come from. All those that do not want to stay in their place, hang out with your cats and gurrl power friends. The rest of us will be happy with a family.

I think there is progress being made on both ends. You see most of the young black men in the video having strong views against bad attitudes. You see white guys here and else where slut shaming women far more often than in years past. Especially on Twitter and Facebook. Overall the video was a good find. The word is getting out. Keep pushing. Keep writing, keep evangelizing, keep handing out red pills.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread