rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife calls the police on husband and gets him killed - Washington

Wife calls the police on husband and gets him killed - Washington

Frankly the whole story would be comical if it were not so tragic.

Quote: (02-19-2015 10:47 AM)Daddy Wrote:  

Barnes would later recall that Geer was polite, but reluctant to leave his home, saying repeatedly he was frightened of being killed.

He said "I don't want anybody to get hurt," the negotiator told investigators a few months later. "I don't want to get shot."

'I know I can get shot'
He asked for permission to scratch his nose, Barnes said, and did it slowly, then raised his hands again. He asked to reach into his pocket for his phone; Barnes asked him not to, and he obeyed.

"He said 'I know if I reach down or drop my hands I can get shot," Barnes told detectives later. "I said, hey, nobody's going to shoot you…" (Speak only for yourself buddy!)

But Geer pointed to one nearby officer in particular: Adam Torres, who kept raising his Sig Sauer pistol from the "ready" position (pointed at Geer's legs) to aim at Geer's chest.

Please ask him not to point his gun at me, Geer begged Barnes. Geer even offered to come out and be handcuffed voluntarily if Torres and the other patrolmen would agree to move "way back."

Then he asked to scratch his nose again. Barnes consented. And Torres fired.

Geer, grabbing his wound, screamed in pain and stepped back, slamming his door.

"And I'm like, who the fuck shot?" Barnes told detectives later. "I kinda got a little pissed." (Only a a little pissed?)
Does he regret having shot Geer? "I don't feel sorry for shooting the guy at all."

What can you say?

When the movie Brazil was made in 1985 co-written by someone who was in the know about the coming changes, there was a scene about one man being SWATted and instantly killed for the major transgression of having a 25 cent bill unpaid. When it was verified that the verdict and execution were faulty, then the wife just received the ashes of her executed husband. (Also note that in the movie terrorism is the main propaganda tool used to justify a dystopian state - terrorism that turned out to be orchestrated by the government itself.) Sounds familiar?

[Image: brazil-movie-brazil-police.jpg]

The funny thing is that many people do not realize in what kind of police state we are already living.

As far as the guy is concerned - the story is clear:

[Image: john-geer.jpg]

She cheats on him, he gets furious one day and throws her stuff on the lawn, then he forgives her as a good indoctrinated Beta that he is, in the end she pulls the preliminary divorce preparations and wants him out of the house. The cops do the rest, the guy is dying by the exact method he fears the most.

That story exemplifies 2 of the 3 major themes dominating our society - rising police state and destruction of the families - the third theme is the deliberate economic destruction.

Messages In This Thread