rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Good podcast.

Some interesting things were how Rude does not think black men should use online dating in North America. I actually agree with that, but I was not aware of any others here (repped at least) that felt the same. I also feel that it's negativity can hurt a man's motivation by feeling more rejected all the time. I used online dating in Asia, but for NA, never I gave that up a long time ago and went social circle game. Even night game in the US is better than online, in my opinion.

I liked hearing about Moma's experience about Jamaican's guys game and how he learned game from them. That's very very interesting. I would have liked to hear more about that. I also agree with his observations of Nigerian guy's game. I personally know 1 Nigerian dude (my only igbo friend) that uses game the rest of the brothers flaunt their money, height, American swag, watches and clothes. Then sadly, some of them resort to P4P, when they strike out. I know some that I went to school with that went to Thailand, HK, and other parts of Asia and it was the same story... I was like wtf......they did better in the US than that. I just don't get it....

I may have more thoughts later.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread