rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Regimen For Reversing Hairloss, and Increasing Vitality In Your 20s

My Regimen For Reversing Hairloss, and Increasing Vitality In Your 20s

Quote: (01-14-2015 09:36 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2015 09:30 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2015 09:16 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2015 06:06 PM)bewater Wrote:  

Good post. But what about finasteride? I'm balding and I don't want to put minoxidil each day. Also, I hear it doesn't stop hariloss...it just delays it for 1-2 years.

I heard about sides, but seems that many are mental. If I get sides, I'll stop.

Finasteride will mess with your dick. It made it impossible for me to get a fully hard erection and my cum was like water. It's just a question of how much it will mess with your dick.

Go with the mino foam and put it on once a day before bed. It does stop hairloss and you will regrow some hair.

Does it work on hair thinning in the front or only the very top of the scalp?

It works all over. In fact, I was being sloppy with it for a while and it was growing hairs from the hairs on the side of my head to my eyebrows. It was ridiculous. I had to shave that shit and I was more careful after that.

Did you play with dosage amounts? At 1.25 mg a day I was having difficulty maintaining full erection for extended sessions, and my cum was really watery.

I recommend anyone to at least try it. It has really done a great job at retaining my hairline. I am now taking 1.25 every other day. I'm about to get 1 mg and half them every day. I no longer have sides other than a slightly decreased ejaculate volume.

Messages In This Thread