rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Regimen For Reversing Hairloss, and Increasing Vitality In Your 20s

My Regimen For Reversing Hairloss, and Increasing Vitality In Your 20s

Quote: (01-15-2015 10:05 AM)Brisey Wrote:  

I was on it some years back, first the liquid kind then the tablets before I moved onto propecia. The consultant I booked my hair transplant with, who is pretty much the most knowledgeable guy on all things hair i've ever met had good things to say about it. He advised it was like a milder version of propecia without the sides, when clients come to him for an operation the first thing he does is tell them to get on saw palmetto/propecia and minox for 6 months then come back.

I stopped the propecia last year, i'm currently on RU58841 with good results.
My current regime
My hair transplant pics

Good info.

I think it has a lot to do with your test and DHT levels. People want to talk about DHT being this sex hormone that you don't want to block. They want to talk about how it is 3-times stronger than test.

My theory is that it is possible to have too much. I have a higher sex drive now than when I started taking saw. I think the it balanced everything out.

I wish I would have had blood work done when I was 18. My test and dht levels must have been through the roof. Hormones are naturally high at that age, plus I was lifting like a mad man. People want to talk about how lifting legs raises test and I was deadlifting around 600lbs as a teenager. The volume of my training was insane. I think coming off that fucked my levels up.

Messages In This Thread