rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: On Your Self-Confidence and Confidence Killers (Part 2)

Real Talk Sessions: On Your Self-Confidence and Confidence Killers (Part 2)

Awesome thread.

My biggest red flag with these kinds of women were the ones that told me shit like, "Your muscles are too big" "You should stop lifting weights." etc. etc.

Like the Hodge Twins famously said, "FUCK YOU! I do this shit for ME! Not you!"

My favorite line I used to to drop on them was "I don't lift weights for you. You do you, and I will do me." Give them the cocky stare, and then change the subject.

Jariel was 100% on point. These women want a top notch man, but probably cannot handle one.

It is also a clue that you should date up or approach higher level women as well and stop dealing with average bitches unless they are just a last call fuck buddy when you strike out with every other lead.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread