rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume III: The Terrence Howard Story

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume III: The Terrence Howard Story

Quote: (12-14-2014 07:52 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2014 07:48 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

If I were him I would stop dissing black women in public too. If he wants to keep making money in Hollywood he better keep his mouth shut about that shit.

When has he dissed black women? I think dissing black women actually works in ONE's FAVOUR in Hollywood.

I forgot when he did it. Last time I read about if was a few years ago. Dissing any race or group of women is a horrible idea if you are in Hollywood. White women may not give 2 fucks about black women, but if they catch you hating on them, they can use that opportunity to flog your ass to prevent you from getting work.

Being a black actor also sucks in the sense that most roles you will get are "black roles". Most of them do not compete with white guys for the same exact role. In a lot of ways you need to be political about your blackness and never offend your base. Only Denzel could rightly insult a bunch of black people and probably get away with it. Even then that would be a horrible idea considering how they all swoon over him.

Anyone else risks the guillotine. The best and only protest against black women is to refuse to date them or marry them. That's it. Dave Chapelle, Reggie Bush, Cuba Gooding Jr., Tiki Barber, Hill Harper, etc. probably could tell you some ugly things about black women in private (well...maybe not Tiki he too positive), but they never will do that publicly because they respect and understand how they earn their bread.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread