rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume III: The Terrence Howard Story

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume III: The Terrence Howard Story

He may have gotten it right with this Asian wife, but that might depend upon her background.

One thing is for sure, he kept fucking it up we before he made a more drastic change.

Black women are no different than the Jewish or that other woman he had. Black women are no more loyal than whites these days, the days of a strong and loyal black woman have been gone for some time now. Our Rejecting Black Women thread is long for a good reason.

All that said, I did some quick looking around on this Asian wife. She is a former model and is 36. I ain't gonna lie, that is a bad bitch for 36. That woman is aging very well.

[Image: article-2521990-1A04F54100000578-67_634x968.jpg]

She has a restaurant. So that means she has her own money probably. Maybe. Restaurants are rough to run. He also married after one month after dating and she had gotten pregnant. Middle aged Asian women get baby rabies really badly, especially if they rode the cock/career carousel too long, and their family and friends put enormous peer pressure on them.

Maybe she isn't trippin over his lack of spare funds because she has her own, but 4 marriages to figure that shit out? That's crazy. If you cannot figure it out in 2, maybe 3, you need to let that shit go. You cannot even say he married foreign either. This Asian lady went to NYU and from what I can tell is probably American all the way through.

This last one might work, but who knows.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread