rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ATLanta

ATLanta

Quote: (09-07-2011 02:31 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2011 01:59 PM)txbeachbum Wrote:  

Overrated, wanna be Bollywood. Especially for blacks, every chick you meet is a wanna be actress, singer, artist, model etc of that glamor shit while working at victoria secret even though they have never modeled in their lives or did a cd cover photo shoot for some local extra average ass rapper.

The majority are trying to live like they already are models, or some other glamorous career, driving pay by the week range rovers, and bmw's acting like they have their shit together it is all smoke screens, I have been to sooo many clubs, parties, private parties I can remember but all basically the same ole shit.

Best thing about the city is the 50%+ of the black men are gay so its an abundance of single women and know that a decent dude thats not gay is very very hard to find.

So you can fuck em and pass em with no worries of running out. But they all are running the same script, Im an educated blk woman, with my own house, car, etc working on my university of phoenix degree, while doing modeling on the side bla bla bla.

And the gay dudes have taken over the city, it was voted gayest city in america, they have a huge black gay pride week which they loose their mind and take over everything.

My experience is with the blk chicks, now the white chicks in atl seem to alot more laid back and more fun and alot of brothers are making the switch.

50%+ Black men in ATL gay!!!??? Gayest city in US!!!??? WTF. I don't buy into that at all. But, I'll let IntlSwagger chime in on this.

I do, however, believe that many of the sistas there have what I characterize as the Tyra Banks Syndrome.

Yes -- I'm sure the bruhs cross the color line there like any other city.

BTW, are you a brotha???

Yup a brotha

Not sure of the % but I'm sure not too far off.

"Magazine ranks Atlanta as America's gayest city"
http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/magazine...78455.html

ATL is home of the DL (Down Low) brotha which most women first question is "is/are you gay?"

It's cool cause it makes it easy for straight dudes, the ratio of single women to straight men is nutz, but still not worth the effort for the chicks that are around.

Still it can be a bit much to see soooo many dudes who look like you dressing in womens skirts, carrying purses, wearing earrings and bikini tops just acting a fool and its accepted shit is embarrassing.

Black gay dudes take the shit to another level in public!!! They run lenox mall..

Messages In This Thread