rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Epicness posted on facebook by Serbian girl

Epicness posted on facebook by Serbian girl

Quote: (11-19-2014 08:59 AM)Onto Wrote:  

I can see why what she wrote seems very desirable, but I see potential red flags, depending on what you're looking for.

She says she's there to support her man, yet she doesn't take a role in any part of her metaphor (the body) to describe a marriage.

The spine is the symbol of support, as is the neck. (You stick your neck out for someone). Also the neck is used to turn the head (the masculine) in the direction you want it to go. It takes involvement, effort and cooperation and it seems she wants no part of it.

She's walking behind, not in front, which we as men like but for what purpose? To protect or to hide behind or to stab?

It seems to me that while she may not be a controlling, feminist bitch, she may be the opposite extreme where she wants no responsibility and to lay by the pool all day. Is that marriage material?

Quote:
A man has to have a stance. Simply has to. Always and everywhere, without exception. Leave those stories that say a man has to be the head, and the woman the neck [methaphorical]. I don't want to be the neck. The man is the one who has to be the head, the neck and the spine. I'm there to support. You [a man], simply, walk in front living your life, I'm there half a step behind you watching your back, because no matter how strong I am - you have to be stronger.

Onto you are looking at that too deeply.

Chinese women have a saying, "The Female monkey always follows closely behind the male monkey."

I cannot tell you how slightly annoying it is that I have to tell my wife to sometimes walk through the door first. She is always trying to hold the door open for me from behind. In fact, I had to find ways to make her stop walking behind me at times. At first it felt a little bit embarrassing that she would do that, but after a while I just stopped caring about it. If you go to China you will commonly see women carrying a child walking slightly behind their husband. Sometimes they match walking speed, but quite often I see them drop back.

You almost never see that in the US, unless the woman is slow, fat, or lazy.

Behind = submission in some cultures.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread