rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bill Cosby thread

The Bill Cosby thread

Quote: (11-14-2014 10:46 AM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2014 02:33 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

Cosby was asking for it...for some reason a lot of people on the left hate him, and have long before any rape accusations. I don't really follow him at all, but I think he's always been conservative and that's just not allowed for a black man. So asking the kind of people who hang out on twitter or reddit and know about memes, is precisely the audience that wants to tar and feather him.

These "accusations" also happened to Herman Cain and Clarence Thomas. Any black person who wants to get off of the leftist plantation and don't sucribe to victimization and a woe is me attitude will pay for it one way or another.

You can kinda sort of throw Karl Malone in there as well.

You kind of need black men like JC Watts, that are conservative but have clean lives with a wife and kids. Russell Wilson has a good bit in common with JC Watts, potentially at this time at least. Guys like that can help to dismantle the liberals grip on black men. They cannot do it alone though, they need alot of help.

It was a bit refreshing to see that exit poll data that was posted here recently that showed black men voting for republicans more than ever before. The black women voted Democrat 90 something percent where the black men were in the 80s I think. It shows that the tide is beginning to turn. Just needs more time.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread