rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game

Quote: (11-12-2014 12:59 AM)LouieG Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2014 12:44 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

No. I'd pick Roosh, I think most people would.

That's funny, I didn't even consider Roosh when I wrote that. I think of him as more "alternative right" than "game," I guess because he had started branching out by the time I was coming here regularly.

I agree CH's best stuff is older, although I think that's more a product of him covering everything there was to cover by 2011/2012 than of the writing declining. These articles are nearly all 2012 and earlier, and mostly concentrated in 2007 to 2010.

Roosh's blog even today is much more focused on game and self-improvement than alt-right politics compared to Heartiste over the last two years.

Quote: (11-12-2014 12:53 AM)Bacchus Wrote:  

He had some gems even after the blog changed over.

The Hazards of Long Term Relationships

That post would've been from before the change over. The original Roissy was still behind the blog in 2011, at least for most of it. He continued on for a little while after being outed and the rebrandings. MikeCF said in another thread a while back he thinks Roissy then sold the blog to some RSD guys.

Messages In This Thread