rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to pickup massage girls

How to pickup massage girls

Quote: (10-08-2014 09:37 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

I actually like a good massage. I have one girl I know that I have trained just to do hand massages. I just try different places based on price. I am looking for a good massage at the cheapest price. I look for intro and Groupon deals. This stuff with the girls are secondary, just for fun. Use to be the Oriental massage joints use to have some cute Asian girls FOB but not anymore. Now, it's all old women. Not sure where the young girls went. The reason I don't go to the happy ending/sex places is that they are a lot more expensive AND their massages usually sucks.

I haven't done Oriental massage in years (since the 1900's) but even then the deal is that it's a p4p setup. None of the guys are there for the massage. Getting extra attention from a legit CMT is another matter, that's just good customer service [Image: angel.gif]

I've never got with a real CMT, my regular is a 50-something woman who gives an amazing workup. Honestly, when she's done I feel like I just had sex and I'd absolutely go for it except that we know too many of the same people. Groupon is a good idea because these girls are advertising because they need business. Plus you get a discount on the first massage, so if you show up and she's not doing it for you, you didn't lose much and at least got a (hopefully) decent massage out of it. Hmm, looking around my area, there's probably 15 places advertising on Groupon... might have to put Nomad's method to work.

Messages In This Thread