rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to spot a girl who is a Giver and not just a Taker

How to spot a girl who is a Giver and not just a Taker

Quote: (09-29-2014 12:18 PM)youngblazer Wrote:  

I'm lucky to be dating a "giver" girl. Some qualities I've noticed

1) She cares about her friends' well-being and tries to make them happy.
2) Likes to throw small parties/gatherings.
3) Likes to cook/eat-in.
4) Always does the dishes if I cook.
5) Somewhat artsy and occasionally makes crafts.
6) Has one pet
7) Tries to get to know people she hasn't met
8) Is sensitive emotionally
9) Does volunteer work
10) Enjoys paying for things when she can.

I do feel fortunate to be dating a girl who is a giver (along with the last three girls I dated). Some of the things I noticed them doing:

1) Always caring how I was doing, their default was to always ask how I was doing and seeing what they could do to help me before sharing any of their frustrations/issues they might be going through.
2) Cares about her friends and family.
3) Works her schedule around mine, goes out of her way to spend time with me.
4) Always offer to pay for themselves at minimum.
5) Cook/bake for me and bring me leftovers of good meals to make sure I don't go hungry. Obviously I wouldn't go hungry without that food, but they want me to have quality food.
6) Bring me very thoughtful gifts. Usually minor, but very much appreciated and completely unsolicited.
7) Offer to run errands or bring something on their way over to me. When I work late, when I end up not being able to meet them, when I have other things take priority, they are always accommodating/understanding and offer to come to me just to say hi/visit quickly or to reschedule.
8) Always very happy/appreciative whenever I do something for them, however small.
9) Does volunteer work (I hadn't even thought about this until it was posted by youngblazer but it's actually a GREAT quality shared by all three of the last girls I dated).
10) Always help me clean up after a party/BBQ/get together. Usually helping clean/support during the events as well. Always ask if they can invite their friends, bring only quality people to my events that add to the group. Big in my world to not bring drama/low value people around.

All have been giving in bed, but then I don't like to fuck entitled girls who think I should do everything for them. These girls are absolutely overjoyed with how I fuck them and absolutely deserve every orgasm I give them and love giving me orgasms. Never complain once when they don't get an orgasm and I just fuck them quick to get mine from time to time.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread