rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to spot a girl who is a Giver and not just a Taker

How to spot a girl who is a Giver and not just a Taker

I still find girls will consistently say thank you but I don't put much stock in that. Anyone can say thank you.

Also, girls aren't necessarily consistently a taker or a giver. They can be a giver in one area and a taker in another. I dated a Latina who would almost initiate text message conversations and ask me how my day was and such. She always meant it, and was always giving positive energy. Even when she was feeling ill, she was cheerful in talking to me. But she also insisted on other people shuttling her around everywhere. Still, I'd class her as a giver - she understood that there are certain realms where I would give, and others where she would.

So a girl's status as a giver or a taker is strongly mediated by outside factors.

Does she have a decent job? No? Then expect her not to pay for much.

Does she like to cook? She will cook for you unprompted.

But in general, I agree, girls can be classed as givers and takers.

Sometimes you have to lead girls and tell them to be a giver. I'd rather be with a girl I can nudge into taking than a girl who effusively thanks me but that's it.

Messages In This Thread