rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

WARNING: scary scam on dating sites!

WARNING: scary scam on dating sites!

I'm generally paranoid with any business dealings with most Asian countries except for Japan.

Unfortunately it all boils down to risk management.

1. What are the potential repercussions for providing information to a complete stranger?

2. Is this a do or die situation? Can I wait a little while before coming to a decision?

3. Are there any other alternative or secure sources that can provide the same service with less risk?

4. Will my penis explode if I do this?

Something along those lines. I had a friend who was scammed by trying to hook up with a Filipina online. She gave him the whole "I'm broke and I needmoney to support family/trip expenses/etc" The guy let her take advantage of him and he hadn't even met her yet.

This is another reason why I don't use Facebook. It's a premier tool for intelligence gathering and even if you do use Fakebook accounts it can potentially leave some hints about who you are. No one is 100% tight on their anonymity game and the more you make contact with these kinds of people the more easier it is to paint a picture about you. Shit is not worth it.

Messages In This Thread