rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand - short data sheet and impressions

Thailand - short data sheet and impressions

Neil,
I love your blog and enjoy reading your posts. However, with all respect due man, if you're 35 and can barely afford your own drinks in Thailand and are sleeping in cheap hostels and where 20 bucks a night is "fucking expensive", then the only sound advice I or anyone can give you is take some time off from travel, make some cash, build a solid foundation for yourself, even building an online biz in the process to make your travelling sustainable. The last thing you want is to be 40, totally broke and having to go home, living with your parents and take on a job flipping burgers or sitting in a call centre. It ain't fun and that 's the kind of stuff that will make a guy want to commit suicide or kill others or some other stupid shit. So be wiser with your time man. Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not trying to be condescending or arrogant or snobbish.

Messages In This Thread