rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Snowden: The NSA Passes Around Your Nude Photos

Snowden: The NSA Passes Around Your Nude Photos

Quote: (07-18-2014 10:48 AM)ddjembe mutombo Wrote:  

I actually find the revelation pretty hilarious, and it also makes complete sense. I have some friends that are completely against the NSA, but I don't give a shit. They probably summarize me as, "Male. Infatuated with basketball. Infuriated by fat people. Looks at studio audio gear too much during work hours."

You would give a shit if you were trying to start a small business selling basketball gear because you are tired of working for another man, and they send your designs, market research, legal documents, and business plans to Nike so that they beat you to the market with it, then turn around and sue you for patent infringement claiming that your design slightly copied theirs.

Nike's CEO is a big buddy of Obama and the democrats...

Everyone thinks it is someone else's problem until they decide they want to aspire for something greater only to have someone else slam that door shut in their faces.

Want to become a black republican politician and run on a red pill like platform? Well looky here.....check out all this stuff you said about women and gays in the hands of deadspin and jezebel writers.....

Ever try to bid on a business deal only to get undercut by someone else that seemed to always know what you were offering?

Corporate Espionage is an oooooold game. A very very old game....

You will care eventually. You all will.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread