rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand - short data sheet and impressions

Thailand - short data sheet and impressions

Quote: (08-03-2011 10:10 PM)skulled Wrote:  

Not that I am not planning on going anymore, but good to know that I may come across some differential treatment.

You will be treated differently. In my two months in Thailand I had no problems whatsoever, as one of the guys here said "Good looking is good looking anywhere in the world."

Did the Thai girls approach me, nope, I don't think they will approach you unless they are pros. Did I get attention from the lower class Thai girls? No, Did I get attention from the higher or Middle class Thai girls? Hell Yes! My hotel was near a school and college. The students from the school used to come and eat at the Hotel's restaurant. It was quite easy to observe the attitude of the school and college girls who would come and sit next to my table and start starring and giggling even if they were with their boyfriends. Girls using their mobile phones to take my pictures, etc,etc. And I used to dressed like a bum when I was in BKK because I was on a budget trip.

Same shit happened when I was in the On nut area, I was sitting at the Bus stop and sipping on some juice, two college Thai Girls come and sit really close to me. I have tons of more instances like these. Also, when it comes to tourist chicks you will be hunted down, not approached or eye fucked, HUNTED DOWN!. As all the guys here have pointed out, they are not getting any attention and they are in the mood to fuck some brown men. Some of them are absolute stunners and with all due respect the guys who in Thailand at the moment are in the off season. You don't see hot Russian girls in Thailand this time of the year. I would be interested to see how this opinion about the quality of the tourist chick changes when someone from this forum goes to BKK in say Dec or Jan.

I went on the trip with the attitude that I will not get any attention from the Thai girls because I am brown and/or Indian. That is absolute BS! There is only one brown guy on this forum who has been to BKK and because he had a bad experience the preconceived notion that brown guys don't do well in Thailand was reaffirmed. Indians are ill treated in Thailand? Yes most are but they are the shitty Indians and if you have been to India or if you are an Indian you will know exactly what I am talking about. However, Thai people can sense this as well because their class structure is very similar to the Indian class structure. They can differentiate rich Indians from the poor shitty ones. For guys who have been to BKK, they must have seen the name Jaspal in one of the malls. That family is from India and one of the richest in Thailand, you think that family is ill treated? There isn't just one rich Indian family in Thailand, there are quite a few! Westerners do not understand this because they have a very different class structure, I can differentiate between a shitty and a classy Indian just by looking at his writing style!

I would be interested to read the trip report when a brown guy like MiXX goes to BKK. If he does not get laid every day with a hot rich Thai girl then I will stop posting on this forum.

And that belief that if you have money then you will get laid like a king in Thailand. Again absolute BS. True if you only target pros. They have Ferrari and Lamborghini showrooms in BKK! Some Thai people are richer than anyone on this forum. Most middle class and upper class Thai girls are like any other girl in this world! They will fuck you if you because you are entertaining or good looking and not because you have money. Every Thai girl is a pro? Absolute and complete nonsense!

Messages In This Thread