rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand - short data sheet and impressions

Thailand - short data sheet and impressions

Quote: (08-03-2011 11:18 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I also felt very bad for the guys from India and the indian sub continent who were consistently ignored by the Thai girls and their only option was to go after the lady boys. Most clubs, bars, gogos wouldn't even let them in. Sad and felt pity for them. They do really live up to their reputation of being very tight with money and are haggling like crazy even for a freaking baht and counting even satangs (thai pennies) LOL. They try to pull off all kind of shit, like booking one room at a hotel and then showing up with like 6 guys to sleep there. I even witnessed that while checking in a hotel last February in Pattaya. I was at the reception of the hotel and in front of me, there were 3 indian guys who inquired about room availability and they were told straight up that there is no room available. I was next in line and I overheard that. After they left, the person at the reception told me about their antics and that they do not accept Indians and some Arabs at their hotels for pulling off all kind of crazy shit. Even girls have told me numerous times that Indian men they would rip them off, telling them that they'd pay them the going rate of 1000 baht and once the deed was done at the hotel would only give them 500 or 300 or worst, not even pay them. Some times, they'd even have 2 or 3 guys waiting in the room to fuck the same girl. Needless to say that these losers have screwed the scene for all their Indian brothers so all this discrimination against Indians is a result of their own behaviours. Sad to have all indians being penalized by the actions of a few (quite a few in that case) bad apples. Oh well. So if you're indian and looking like a typical indian, then be warned and I'd suggest you to skip Thailand as you'll face a lot of discrimination there.

Sounds about right...not sure if there is a stingier group of people than Indians (and Chinese). Probably better to be in Phils if your Indian by the sounds of it.

Messages In This Thread