rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand - short data sheet and impressions

Thailand - short data sheet and impressions

Quote: (08-02-2011 10:24 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

I saw a LOT of Russians in Pattaya. Which was odd, because the beach is shit and its a sex tourist mecca. The Belorussian I was with said that most have not been to Thailand before and they advertise Pattaya a lot. Also, many buy package holidays to places like Turkey or Egypt. If they run into problems, they dont get refunds, they get alternate holidays arranged. Many of which would be trips to Thailand and Pattaya in particular.

But I even saw Russian restaurants, chemists and stores. So I think Thailand is becoming more and more popular with them.

When I look at the pictures Russian girls in their 20s post online on social media sites etc. many of them have pictures of their holidays in Thailand. It's either Thailand or Turkey. Many times those pictures are with a bunch of other girls. So, they are not just going with their boyfriends or sugar daddies either.

Messages In This Thread