rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand - short data sheet and impressions

Thailand - short data sheet and impressions

Quote: (08-02-2011 10:40 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2011 10:22 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

HH...sounds like Neil is saying that money is 'the package' in Thailand, not 'part' of the package as you are implying.

I've often heard the same...I'm sure it's a matter of opinion.

If you are paying for sex, I am sure it is.

Look, not everyone is going to travel on a budget so tight they cant afford the 80 cents its costs to buy a beer. If luxuries like air conditioning and the ability to buy a beer in one of the cheapest countries in the world is now seen as a massive advantage that skews results, then heaven help us.

What next? Real players only live in cardboard boxes and only use newspaper to wipe their asses? If you are not spitting game at girls while you wash their car windows you wont understand what its really like?

I was banging tourists and locals. I had a smorgasbord of ass up in the air conditioned hotel room.

I was dressed in shorts and slops most of the time. I was not rolling up in a Benz wearing custom fit suits handing out 50's at the door. I looked no different to most of the other holidaymakers there. What that means for you guys is that unless you are a toothless cripple, you should come right and I found it easy to do so. Im in good shape, but I am in my mid 30's now. If I was in my younger 20's, I would have come back with every STD known to man.

I think people need to be a little more positive about the whole thing. 20 good reports, you get one bad and a lot of folks seem to ignore the 20 other good reports. Likewise one dude saying that it was only easy to score if you had money, while the truth is that its the case no matter where you are in the world.

I think you are right, overall. Thailand consistently has very, very positive reports. It's a very compelling place, I have to admit.

And, being able to score girls without game (ie. by flossin a little cash) is not necessarily a bad thing. I'm sure it takes far less cash to impress than in NA or Western Europe. At least it's a viable option by the sounds of it (and I don't mean P4P).

Messages In This Thread