rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand - short data sheet and impressions

Thailand - short data sheet and impressions

Quote: (08-02-2011 09:28 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Just came back from Thailand yesterday and I agree with most things you said. I was hesitating between going either to Ko Samui or Krabi and opted for Krabi. Bad call since it was raining cats and dogs most time, specially since I found out that at the same time, the weather in Ko Samui was better. As to the foreign girls, the only ones worth a look are the Ruskies. Most other nationalities are either fat, ugly, dressed as slobs and pretty pissed off that no one is paying them any attention. LOL
Thai girls really do grow on you like crazy. They have a very special way to make you go gaga for them in a very feminine way. Can't wait to get back!!!

I was very tempted to go to Krabi, we just got so caught up in Samui we never bothered. What were the beaches like? Nightlife? What about activities during the day? Pictures I saw made it look amazing.

The longer you are there, the less you notice the tourists Ill agree. They do dress very poorly, although thats dictated by the weather too I think. I was in slops and shorts too 90% of the time. The other thing you notice is how fat they all are. You notice it back home, but there it was like watching buffalo herds moving through my gazelle hunting grounds.

Not to mention how miserable they all look? Lol, I could not help but notice how many women looked so miserable it was if their dog had been raped and killed in front of their own eyes. And the friendliness of the local Thai people only made it more apparent. For some reason, many of the tourists who I will assume are predominantly westerners, all looked like they woke up that morning sucking lemons

Although in saying that, there were TONS of hot tourists in Koh Samui so there were options too. The American girl I dicked was the hottest girl I was with on that holiday. So there was a lot of variety there and many are really down to fuck from what I saw.

I saw a LOT of Russians in Pattaya. Which was odd, because the beach is shit and its a sex tourist mecca. The Belorussian I was with said that most have not been to Thailand before and they advertise Pattaya a lot. Also, many buy package holidays to places like Turkey or Egypt. If they run into problems, they dont get refunds, they get alternate holidays arranged. Many of which would be trips to Thailand and Pattaya in particular.

But I even saw Russian restaurants, chemists and stores. So I think Thailand is becoming more and more popular with them.

Messages In This Thread