rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's Only Sexist When Men Do It

It's Only Sexist When Men Do It

Quote: (08-01-2011 07:22 PM)blurb Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2011 07:05 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2011 05:45 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Anti-feminism is going mainstream. Five years ago a video like this would have never gone viral like this.

Maybe there's a chance for us afterall

Feminism and easy sex go hand in hand. I don't want the pussy well to dry up. As much as I sympathize with guys over at the Spearhead about the wrongs that women have done to men, I really don't see the point in their campaign for marriage reform--just don't get married. It's that simple.

Feminism, for all of its uselessnes and lies, gives us guys what previous men would have had to work years for.

Do you guys really want to go back to "old school" and spend years contributing to society, advancing civilization, progressing medicine, constructing engineering marvels, and other badass shit just for one pathetic pussy in marriage, or would you rather be a homeless bum banging beautiful women left and right in today's world?

As for me, the choice is simple.

Easy sex at the expense of society as a whole?

No thanks.

I would rather see children coming from stable homes instead of thugs coming from broken ones. I would rather see the cost of living drop as more women stay at home and have families reducing inflation. I would rather not see men not losing their kids and homes to their cunt wives just because she got bored with it all. I would rather see men given purpose and direction again, producing more in the process. I would rather not see our entire culture eroded to the point where men become so fucking weak and pussified we are eventually over run by emerging powers.

When you start losing count of how many women you have fucked and you have reached the point where you hate fuck almost everything you meet out of jaded principle, you begin to realise that while the chase and sex may be fun it is ultimately pointless after a while. Your appetite is eventually sated.

Ill be marrying in my 40's once I have made the sort of money I think I need to maintain the sort of lifestyle I want to live. Ill fuck off to EE, marry some young local girl who clocks no more than 7 on the scale and keep her pregnant for 4 or 5 years on the trot.

I wont be chasing poon either when that happens. Ill bang hookers to give me the variety I need.

There is more to life than pussy and I respect a man for building a bridge or having made a positive difference in other peoples lives more than I do some hedonist who clocked up a few extra notches along the way

Messages In This Thread