rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Geneva - Switzerland

Geneva - Switzerland

[quote='Bishop' pid='75339' dateline='1311438883']
Thanks for the info,

My company already set me up with an apartment in a neighborhood called 'Grand Saconnex', is it that close enough to the action?

Also, what pick up line you'd use on girls there, like in to make your intention clear that it's about sex and not friendship?

Thanks
[quote='iconoclast' pid='75279' dateline='1311411426']

Grand Saconnex is not very far from the city center...you can take a bus in 15-20 min. There is nothing much happening in Grand Saconnex but that's fine, almost everything happens in the city center (except there are two clubs out that way (toward airport). People that tend not to like Geneva are ones that are not very social, so don't be afraid to strike up fun conversations with people and be curious about Geneva culture or other European cultures. Genuine interest and curiosity is attractive to others. Challenge yourself to get outside your comfort zone, and join groups and meet people. Start with events posted on glocals.com - but bust out of that quickly with your own friends etc. You will enjoy it if you make effort. Your first weekend, go to Brasserie Halles de L'ile and talk to people (and approach girls)....you will like it.

I rarely (if ever) use pickup lines. I'm not against them if they're not corny....but I tend to use the direct approach. Don't know how many times I've just said, "Hey I saw you over here (staring at me)... I think your cute and wanted to meet you, I'm ____" I've never met a girl in Geneva in a bar that completely blew me out! Or just use an opener, like "you look like you're from ____" - always a fun guess in Geneva. I think it's more about being relaxed, confident and cool than anything. Once in the conversation, just be fun! Tell me how it goes.

Messages In This Thread