rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Geneva - Switzerland

Geneva - Switzerland

Quote: (07-23-2011 06:07 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Funny you mention Lyons, France. A city I am targeting this Oct. to visit. If you have a datasheet on Lyons, bust it out too player!!

I notice you mention you don't like dancing. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but for every year you have not danced in your life, you have missed out on 30 bangs per year just on dance game alone, and i'm being very reserved with that number. Now, do the math. :/

** I'm talking real dancing like Salsa, tango, swing.etc. Not Techno music!

Im a salsa dancer, huge scene in Geneva for Salsa and Latin guys?

Mixx

Hey Mixx,

I would love to bust out a datasheet for you on Lyon because I really like this city and think there are so many hot French girls there, it's just that I only have very limited knowledge (only two trips and one during day only). I'm impressed just walking around the streets at the style and beauty of French girls. I wouldn't hesitate to go there for a while to pickup if I was closer.

I've only spent like 2 nights there - had a fling with this hot French model, but one place I recommend is Dock 40. Went early in evening when it's a restaurant/bar but then it heats up with a DJ around 11pm or 12 (can't remember). It was not super packed but really nice quality. Try to learn intro phrases in French (but don't worry - if your good looking, they won't mind practicing English!!!).

In my post I did say I didn't like dancing game, you're right. I do really enjoy dancing, and I'm from the inner-city in California so I do know how to dance (r&b etc), but only basic salsa moves. I think you're completely right though, I think dancing is highly effective to game if you're good and I plan to improve those skills, it's just that I feel more natural at establishing a connection verbally (club game can be hit or miss for me).

In Geneva, there is not a HUGE scene for salsa, but it's small and there's not a huge scene for anything in particular. But you would be surprised the number of South and Central Americans in Geneva...so there are a few (2 main) salsa/latin clubs/bars but I never dove into that scene. (I don't mean to imply there are only Latinas there but they help keep these places kickin')
I would explore the latin/salsa bars in Lyon too...there must be some. I think you would tear all that up with the French girls.

shit i really like French girls. I love that they put up this small little attitude resistance that is not bitchy but kinda cute because it breaks down so fast if you have any charisma/charm. If they hear you are from Miami, NY, LA, SF - then their eyes light up. I've had the whole dynamic of an interaction change just because of where I'm from! Of course I'm generalizing, but there is some truth to all generalizations! It's just my experience. Be the FUN, open, but classy American guy and you'll be ALL GOOD.

Messages In This Thread