rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When in doubt, whip it out

When in doubt, whip it out

Quote: (06-01-2014 11:35 PM)Renberg Wrote:  

Does "whipping" it out have a much different effect than telling a girl to suck/jerk it?

Yes, definitely a different effect.

Personally, I've always had better success with women when I just guide the situation forward through action and body language rather than verbalizing. In fact, when women are too verbal about the process, I sometimes get turned off - sex isn't a fucking academic discussion, in my opinion. It's an instinctual act and goes better when you keep it to the basics.

But apart from my own take there, in this instance, "telling" her to touch you or suck you gives her an opportunity to say no.

But just placing her hand on your dick or whipping it out offers a shortcut. It short-circuits her resistance and she may still have some doubt in her mind, but she's also getting hornier and once that ball is rolling, it becomes harder for her to hit the brakes, especially since you're not opening up a "conversation" about it.

I imagine your success rate will fall drastically if you take the verbal approach.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread