rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recap of my 8 months in Wroclaw, Poland

Recap of my 8 months in Wroclaw, Poland

Quote: (05-29-2014 09:49 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Wow, great report!

The girl wearing the hip hop gear, is that the kind of talent you call "black man groupie"?

I've also seen "Black dude groupies" that dressed more like a regular Polish girl. Girls that dig black guys are probably a point cuter than the other "groupies".

Quote: (05-30-2014 03:18 AM)cebulak Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2014 02:52 AM)ChrisGambi Wrote:  

Very entertaining. Boy you were not exagerating by calling them sluts..

i've gone through 68 pages of The Poland thread and i haven't found any opinions that they are sluts [Image: huh.gif] they are rather sweet and cool as shit, but if you want a slut of course you will find her. but the text messages about 5 poles, 2 niggas .....gross...

Don't get me wrong with the slut part, there's sluts everywhere and Poland is no exception, I'm not saying that all Polish girls are slutty. I find polish girls to be cool and have a nice sense of humor in general. I think I might have given the impression that most girls I met where in the "slut" category, which wasn't quite the case.

Quote: (05-30-2014 05:44 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Clearly polish girls lack in face however this has advantages:
1.They have inferiority complex because of it

I didn't experience this at all. Many girls would ask me about my opinion on Polish girls and if I thought they where all beautiful and where the best in the world.

Quote: (05-30-2014 03:29 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Interesting report although my categorisation of polish girls is different.Anyway I was in Wroclaw only for a weekend but from what I saw the high end clubs gathered 90% of the hot girls and there the competition was fierce.Maybe I need to check it again especially places like Melanz.
Also many polish girls leave you with dick in your hand after making out with you.It does not help that I never stayed more than two days in any polish city so I could not follow dates.
How many polish girls did you bed each month on average and of what appearance level?For example in Poznan I get one every 4 days of staying.

Erasmus guys call that the "Polakinha". It happened to me dozens of times. On average, I would add one or two new notches each month. I had very bad make out > Bang conversion rates and my logistics where awful. My main mistake was that I wouldn't push an interaction enough and I would bitch out of an interaction and settle for a number to avoid fucking it up (avoiding rejection). I banged in the 5-7 range, i.e cute but average girls. I never did anything >7

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Messages In This Thread