rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recap of my 8 months in Wroclaw, Poland

Recap of my 8 months in Wroclaw, Poland

Quote: (05-30-2014 05:44 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I do not think westernization of Poland has proceeded so much.Poland is big country unlike CR or Baltics and the changes are slower.Also women who have been abroad have gained in sluttiness and perversion in some degree.Basically they face an identity crisis when they come back to the polish village.
Economic situation seemed to me rather deer this time money is clearly lacking in Poland.And Wroclaw is worse economically than Poznan.
The main problem in Poland is that the cities are relatively small and you become known quickly.Also that a lot of girls like to play with guys without giving it but it was always like that.In Ukraine the percentage of girls wanting to talk with you and wanting to be banged from you is roughly similar.In Poland 90% of girls flirt only for the high of moment not for anything more advanced.
Also in Poland you need good conversational skills and become exhausted I much prefer the staccato Ukrainian style limited to essentials.

Clearly polish girls lack in face however this has advantages:
1.They have inferiority complex because of it
2.They are accompanied by guys much less often than western females because guys get bored by them(no excitement)
3.They have to tone their assets(plump butt,flamboyant breasts,slender slavic girls all in show) to get attention.
In this way a great competition arises between girls since all of them offer the same package.They have no money or beauty to offer so they have to develop their style,their cooking and their BJ skills.Also their flirting ability.Polish girls are quite aware of the above and are constantly open to male advances with a very low cut off point for western standards meaning the bar for men is set very low in Poland.

Russian women may have superior faces to polish ones however they lack severely in terms of breast and often ass.Czech women combine all of the above in the best possible combination however they are definetely the most westernized and tend to rampant obesity approximating German standards.

They all look good to me, it is true though. Eastern European girls who go to Western European countries, even stick strongly to their own community; or they go full Western and become bang bitches.

I only know the Polish girls from Britain, so they are very different to the ones who live in their native country.

Messages In This Thread