rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Back to the USA for one month

Back to the USA for one month

Quote: (04-23-2014 01:30 PM)slubu Wrote:  

But even she doesn't compare to what I had, or could have, abroad. The quality there is just higher both aesthetically and substantively, in terms of what exists and more appropriate to this conversation, what I can pull. Looking back I don't realize how good I had it in Ukraine and Moscow this past summer. It didn't really register with me until now why when I brought that Russian girl who was visiting me to thedude's work in LA, he had the reaction he did while I was almost just content with the situation, having been used to it for so long the past summer.
cow right now so I am not there, otherwise I would. I'm making the best of my situation. Date foreign girls for one, use and lose American girls on the flip side, and so on.
[/code]

This is really just starting to hit me now that I'm back. It's almost like being in some kind of parallel universe when I come home. I hate to be too dramatic but the sheer quality and quantity in Russia just blows away the Anglosphere in general (a lot of that is bc there just aren't all that many obese girls, and the average body is slender plus they dress up/use makeup). The fatties I've already seen even at the airport coming back to the US are just amazing - how can someone let themselves go like that and STILL get action from guys? There was a late 20s (?) US woman on my flight in full US college gear (ND hat/sweatpant etc.) who must have weighed 300 pounds...never really see that in Europe or EE...

On top of that, its really strange but opening in English now just feels weird to me. Not that my Russian is all that good, but it's nice to at least open in it and have the girl be suprised by the fact that you've bothered to learn their language.

It's just hard to motivate being back home for a short period of time knowing what's out there and how much work it will be - and often not getting rewarded...

Quote:Quote:

I'll end by referring back to this post I made a few months ago, because I don't think I can explain how I feel any better:

Quote: (11-19-2013 02:00 PM)slubu Wrote:  

If you spend enough time abroad interacting with foreign girls, it becomes almost impossible to go back to the US. Foreign girls are like what food used to be like...fresh, raw and wholesome. US girls are the processed equivalent...manufactured, filled with bad ingredients and designed to satisfy only your basic tastes (sex). Spend a year eating whole, natural food and then go have some Taco Bell. I guarantee that you will feel sick afterwards.

Amen brother!

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread