rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To Have Or Not To Have Kids?

To Have Or Not To Have Kids?

It seems I am starting to agree with cardguy on a regular basis.

I had an exceptional childhood. My parents sacrificed their lives to raise me and my sibling. They may have even gone overboard, giving up dinner parties with friends/colleagues, etc. to spend their time and energy with their children. In my mind they are/were truly saints and I could not have asked for better parents. I owe them just about everything.

Now on to the subject of having my own kids...I used to feel like it was part of my duty to do this. Continue my genes, continue the family name, and saw it as an integral part (if not the most important part) to living a "full" life.

Lately though...I have developed a desire NOT to have kids. My sibling is having kid(s), which provides my parents with grandchildren to nurture and love. I don't see myself slowing down, settling down, to pursue children.

However, as mentioned, mother nature doesn't care about what I want and anything could happen. I won't be getting a vasectomy or giving up raw dogging. Also, I acknowledge there's always a chance that I meet a woman that ultimately convinces me to have children with her.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Messages In This Thread