rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To Have Or Not To Have Kids?

To Have Or Not To Have Kids?

Cardguy,
Would you say that not wanting kids has to do with being in a toxic environment with fucked up laws and even more fucked up women? I for one would never want to have a kid with a western woman nor build a family in a corrupted environment as the western/anglosphere world is. However, in a sane environment with sane and more male friendly laws, feminine women, who embrace their feminity, have values and good morals, then the experience is a drastically different one than one in the west.

Not to mention the fact that in these male friendly environment like in Asia, it's a man's world, where women are in fierce competition with each other for a good man. Deep down, they know and even expect you to have fun on the side as long as you're not stupid, that is do it in front of her. I've had this conversation with numerous people, both men and women in Asia and South America who have told me that. What really was eye opening to this world was what the women were saying: that as long as the man keeps her happy, that is providing her with a good standard of living, takes care of the kids financially, and he is discreet about his "side activities" are accepted and she will not make a big fuss out of it.

That's another positive factor that is not an option for men in the western world.

Messages In This Thread