rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To Have Or Not To Have Kids?

To Have Or Not To Have Kids?

4 billion years of evolution, I figured this out one time but figure an average lifespan of 90 days for all the forebears from the amoebas to you (forget when sexual reproduction started), that comes out to how-many-zillion generations of critters not one of whom missed reproducing or you wouldn't exist--

..in the face of that evolutionary shaping momentum your musings about having kids would seem to have the most trivial of effects on whether or not you will actually have them.

--however I read gene research indicates that only 40% of males reproduced through history, against 80?% of females.

The way I think of it is-- you don't engage in the process of reproducing, you ARE the process of reproducing. Your thoughts on it are about as relevant as the wing tip lights are on an airplane to where it is going. However, 60% crash lol....

The Zens have the great phrase "looking for the horse while you are riding it."

Anyway by now it should be obvious aliens planted us here like shrubs, who can believe no one missed for 3.xz billion years.

Messages In This Thread