rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are women just crazy?

Are women just crazy?

Quote: (03-08-2014 04:44 AM)Every10GivesMeA10 Wrote:  

I am beginning to realize all women have something wrong in their head. Not saying men are all clear headed but I am beginning to see a pattern; women are either unstable, on meds, depressed and emotional. And they display psychotic behavior.

Yep..they are pretty crazy. I was really disappointed to realise just how crazy they are. I was very blue pill until my divorce at 44. I started dating another woman who was perfect in every way. She was prospective wife 2.0. As soon as I said "committed" she started dissing me and acting like she owned me. So that soon ended.

I was very shocked and could not figure out what the hell was going on. It was at that time I started getting friendly with the woman who would go on to become my fav#1.

I have had 6 favs over the last 6 years and two of them were just wonderful experiences. I am very glad I had those experiences. I was saying to my fav#1 recently that if she had not come along in March 2008 I might very well have been a much more "bitter" man about women. But she was such a treasure. How could I be "bitter" at all women when she helped me save my life when I was suicidal, right?

But as much as I think she is wonderful and we have known each other for 6 years and we are great friends still? I would be the first to say she is a little "crazy". She would likely agree with me.

She is Ukrainian by the way....I talk about her in my latest book address to women on how to be a good wife. I talk about her in appendix1..you can see it on the link below.

But yes...compared to us men? Women are very unstable people. They are "crazy" by our standards. It was very disappointing to have to find this out the hard way rather than it simply be explained to me as a young boy so I was not "sold the dummy".

But really. If little boys were told what women were REALLY like when they were little? There would be many fewer men willing to marry and support women....so us men had to be lied to about women all our lives to get us to voluntarily enslave ourselves to women and children.

This is why I think Roosh and the guys are doing such a great job on RoK. They are telling the young men what women are really like and letting the young men make up their own minds. Great work. Important work.

PS. One more thing. I think it is very important that the writers on RoK are presenting the message in a way that young men "get". Us older guys like Bill Greathouse and I presented similar messages from our vast life experiences. But young men didn't seem to "get it" or appreciate what we were communicating. I think young men are missing out on a trick not listening harder to the very few older men who have their best interests at heart. But at least RoK writers are getting a good portion of the message across.

http://www.wo-man-zon.com/Categories/Boo...B0001.aspx

Messages In This Thread