rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Multitasking button on smartphones to spy on you

Multitasking button on smartphones to spy on you

I take my privacy more seriously than normal. But this is the first time anyone was worried about recent apps list. If the government or someone far away wanted to see your activities, they'd capture your traffic, and besides, the app on the list is too small to find much about what you did. And you can always clear the app you don't want them to see. Even if they do see the picture of the app, they aren't gonna find anything important like passwords, or the link to the page you watched - I think that you should be more worried about how easily your passwords can be stolen if you're using public WiFi or how much information can the NSA get if you don't use Tor or a VPN. Even if your friends do find something about you (never happened, either to me, or to my friends, or on the Internet) that isn't sunshine and rainbows, who cares! You're a player, demolish that shit test! Or leave a suspicion screenshot on the list so the hamster would start spinning!

In short, if the authorities can take your recent apps screenshots, what stops them from seeing your internet traffic or taking a full screenshot of the app? That's a much more efficent and faster way of spying on you. And why do you worry about what strangers and friends think about your apps - just agree and amplify as usual or ignore it, if you don't care, they don't care.

Quote: (12-09-2013 02:03 AM)houston Wrote:  

Dont think you can clear it in android.

There is on my Galaxy S3:
[Image: 7nczXVz.png]

So just clear it and you're done if your phone can clear the apps list.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Messages In This Thread