rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Glimpse At How The Media Treated Women This Year

A Glimpse At How The Media Treated Women This Year

Quote: (12-06-2013 05:15 PM)Flavius Aetius Wrote:  

The problem is that most men laugh, but feminism is winning. Every year they get more and more powerful (politically, academically, economically, culturally). Most men in the US (and western Europe) now accept basic feminist principles as gospel. Women are equal to men, should be treated equal in society, affirmative action for women in college/work, etc.

Sweden is the ultimate endgame for feminism. Feminism has been adopted as official state policy. Once they take control of the government they can use state authorized force to enforce their insane edicts. It is no longer funny when men in black uniforms with guns come to arrest you for violating feminist imposed doctrine.

I don't agree fully with this. The US has a different culture than Sweden (more macho) and the Internet has been a game-changer here and will continue to be.

Feminism had 40 years to become influential, so Web sites like Jezebel and Feministing already had a built-in agenda and audience.

In six years, the manosphere and other similar spaces have had a hell of a lot of influence and will continue to. This is where the pushback will come from.

When I was growing up and had casual thoughts that feminism was hypocritical BS, I had no place to confirm that. All a teenage boy has to do now is a quick Google search and he'll find countless anti-feminist sites.

And while the institutions continue to preach the gospel according to feminism, well, who really thinks schools, the gov't and the media know what they're talking about besides conformist drones?

I may have to rescind all of the above, though, if one thing comes to pass in a few years. Hillary. Don't let it happen, people.

ADDENDUM: We should think about doing a week directed at Teenage Guys on ROK. Something along the lines of "everything you're taught is wrong." If feminists can recruit young girls through Goldiblocks, we should be able to do the same. Such a service would have helped me personally because someone, somewhere would have confirmed my instincts. As it stood, there was only Tom Leykis back then. "The dad you never had."

Messages In This Thread