rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sex is a waste of time

Sex is a waste of time

Quote: (12-01-2013 09:34 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2013 03:26 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

It's all relative.

Sex can be one of the most memorable experiences of our lives or it can be a waste of time..

It just depends on the situation the each man finds himself in.

We all know guys that have wasted countless amounts of time, money, and energy in pursuit of sex.

Would that time have been better spent building a career and accumulating wealth and power???

Maybe..

It depends on the man and his unique situation.

Sex can make you the happiest man alive or it can kill you. It's all about who, what, when, where, and why you are doing it..

Getting a DUI because you were high and wanted to bang a 4 is worse than a waste of time, its a waste of life.

Banging a foreign cutie while you are on vacation is one of lifes great thrills.

I agree 100% with this.

I think the guys (not just in this thread) who say girls aren't worth anything once you've busted your nut aren't shagging hot girls. If you're shagging hot girls, truly hot girls, you don't kick them to the kerb after one night. You want to keep them around and you do.

The only reason you don't keep them around is because you've got other truly hot girls in your "rotation".

I've got experience shagging some very hot girls, and I've got experience shagging rotters.

Not once with the very hot girls did I think the next day "right, she's done with now" and ended things with her.

With the rotters, yes, every time. I never wanted to see them again. This is where I believe this attitude of "girls are worthless" stems from - guys consistently shagging rotters.

If you're focussed on building wealth, becoming location independent, building a great body and being the best you can be, there's nothing like true emotional support from a really hot girl with a great personality to help you achieve what you want to achieve in life.

If you're happy fucking girl after girl, then so be it. As I said, the guys who are nailing the 9s and above consistently can get away with the attitude of "they're not worth anything after sex". For most, I'm not having that. You just sound bitter and I don't believe for one second you're having sex with hot girls.

Just like girls can tell what guys are getting laid, guys can tell what other guys' sex lives are.

I mean, if it's your thing to have sex with loads of rotters and label women as worthless beyond sex, then so be it. I'm not knocking your lifestyle because it's your choice, but I don't think your opinions have much merit.

Interesting how I think the opposite. I think guys who are not getting laid are the ones who over estimate the value of pussy, guys who are constantly banging hot girls know that pussy ain't worth shit after the bang.

As I have said, I wish i was more focused in other areas of life (I am not saying I'm not) because after the bang, all that excitement is gone, my thread here proves this http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17989.html

Due to my high testosterone I keep on going back to chasing girls and I truly enjoy it but after the bang you think that pussy is just pussy. It's not worth spending so much time in fucking girls.

Roosh had a great post on his site about achieving your goals and then realizing that wanting it was more exciting than accomplishing it. It's like wanting your parents to buy you a nintendo and then when they buy you the nintendo, you start losing interest after playing it so much.

Some of us are lucky to be in cities where is full of women that we truly fancy, we definitely ain't disappointed with the quality we are banging.

Messages In This Thread