rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sex is a waste of time

Sex is a waste of time

Quote: (12-01-2013 07:12 AM)void Wrote:  

I considered getting banned for it, but the replies suggest I'm not the only one having thoughts like that after a night in vain.

I have thought similar thoughts on the pointlessness of casual sex. I assume that it's due to the fact that one has protected sex, which does not lead to impregnation. Natural selection made sex potentially pleasant, so that people want to have sex. But condoms negate the biological purpose of sex.

Each day that passes, one gets closer to death, and nothing is being done about preparing one's succession. Modern women are unmarriageable and unbearable. Having no children means the end of one's bloodline. One's ancestors spin in their graves. Society does not get renewed. We die, slowly.

Fornicating while Rome burns...

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Messages In This Thread