rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sex is a waste of time

Sex is a waste of time

Personally, I love, love, love the company of multiple feminine women. I love the contrast of their surrender/submission to my dominance.
I also LOVE giving women multiple orgasms. It's one of my greatest joys. This, of course, inevitably compels them to surrender/submit and become my willing servants. I LOVE THAT SHIT!!!
Those are some things that motivate me.

The whole "fucking different women wears off" thing is case-specific. I've not yet tired of it, and I'm 38 years old.
I honestly think that getting tired of fucking different women is a matter of declining health; a healthy, youthful (which should last a lifetime), virile man is built to want to fuck different women... until death.

ALSO: A fulfilling sex life and powerful orgasms are essential for optimal mental/emotional health.
So the "pure hedonistic pleasure" is a catalyst for a better quality of life.
And again, seems to me a sign of an aberration in the organic functioning of the body to not seek healthy, "pure hedonistic pleasure."

Messages In This Thread