rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony

Quote:Quote:

hahaha @ replies...

While the OP is too technical and certainain aspects I disagree with, the "gist" of it is solid based on my own experience. No one has done this better than a non-community guy I know who used to cold approach ONLY MODELS during the daytime. He accumulated about 600 different models back then. Thing is his circle of friends did similar.

If a guy fucks 600 models then it's undoubtedly about him and not his entourage.

You've had a positive experience with something along these lines. Good for you. I've had experiences with something very similar as well. Mind you, this was exclusively with guys met from the Internet.

The result was cool for a while but started fast to pan out into drama, guys trying to one up each other and just getting stringed along with girls who played them.

Entourage game definitely has serious potential with a group always being about the group first and foremost and girls a very distant second. The outline in the OP is not it.

Messages In This Thread