rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony

Do you want to quickly and cheaply put together a social circle of 30+ people and bang all the hot girls in your group? Then read on...

As I detailed in this thread -- http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-27973-...#pid533974 -- I witnessed a buddy of mine put together a big social circle (about 50 revolving members) and bang at least a half dozen of the cutest girls. He learned this directly from Adam Lyons. He (Adam) calls it Entourage Game.

There's an initial investment of time and energy here, but it will pay off BIG if you play your cards right.

After the whole group blew up in his face (more on that in a bit), my friend confessed to me that he was STILL reaping the rewards from it over a year later.

How It Works:

1. Sign up for meetup.com and create a closed group in your city.

We called our group Project Entourage. Write the group profile along the lines of:

"We're a group of young, fun-loving guys and girls who go out together and take over the club in style! Our guys are 'big brothers' who protect our 'little sisters' from weirdos and creeps. Our girls don't have to worry about paying for drinks or finding a ride home because our guys are there to take care of it.

We meet every other Saturday for some snacks and conversation before heading out to the club. We work with promoters to buy out the VIP for the night so we can relax and chill or dance and meet people outside of the group, without feeling pressured.

First we take some group photos and then we pair off, guys and girls, and make a flashy entrance into the club in a big line. Everybody in the club will wonder "who is that?!

This group is all about having fun and being safe and each member has to apply to get in. Can't wait to party with all of you!!"

2. Wait until you have about 20 members and organize the first event.

You'll need to call around to clubs and bars and work out some sort of all-night drink deal for your group. Or buy out the VIP at a discount rate since you're bringing in so much business all at once.

Pick a pizza or appetizers spot close to the club. Try to organize a similar discount at the food place. It isn't hard to do if you're bringing in at least 20 people.

Now the magic begins...

You've effectively positioned yourself as the leader of the group. Make sure to go around and make everybody feel comfortable and welcome, as there are bound to be a number of uneasy, socially awkward guys and girls in the group.

When the bill comes, you start 'the speech'.

3. The Speech

It goes something like this:

"Guys, tonight is all about having lots of fun and being safe. Remember these girls are NOT your dates! (make this point really clear)

Our girls are like our little sisters and the men are like the big brothers. If you seem some guy harassing one of our girls, come save her. If you see one of our girls drank too much and needs a cab home, get her some water and a cab ride home."

At this point you mention that all the guys need to split the food bill. Obviously you'll have to chip in too. The social pressure here is huge. None of the guys wants to look like a cheapskate in front of all these cute girls.

And they've already committed and invested in going out, going to the club, etc., so what's another $50 or so? I've never seen anybody balk at having to pay, even though this guy essentially sprung it on all of us and extorted the money under pressure of social disapproval.

Same goes for the bill in the club. Guys split it. Girls pay nothing.

4. Roll In To Da Club

Give out the VIP wristbands and take some group photos for the Project Entourage meetup page. Now pair off and blast pass the shmucks on queue outside of the club in a sexy congo line and roll straight into the VIP where bottles are waiting for you.

5. Party!

There's a lot of very clever shit happening here...

Notice how every aspect of this setup appeals to the girls' vanity, desire to be paid for, need for security, need for leadership, etc.

As the leader, you have the highest value of the group. (Remember the old school Mystery DHVs? Leader of men, preselected by women, protector of loved ones?)

So naturally, the women will gravitate towards you. But because you've established the dynamic that the guys are big brothers and the girls are little sisters and are NOT your dates, so there's plausible deniability.

While you're in the club, make sure to dance and flirt with all the girls and **share at least one sexy little moment with each of them**. I'll tell you why in a second...

Casually get all the girls' phone numbers into your phone under whatever pretext. (To text about future meet ups, if you forget your credit card at the club, whatever).

Most of the other guys won't have any game and are going to take this big brother-little sister thing seriously, so they're no threat. They're just making themselves look more beta and elevating your status by contrast.

6. Divide and Conquer

Because you've built up so much value in everyone's eyes, set yourself up as the leader, demonstrated attractive qualities, organized the events, and established a small forbidden fruit factor due to the big brother/little sister dynamic, the girls will be receptive to your advances.

Here's exactly what you do: Text one of the girls a few days later and say something to the effect of "It was so much fun partying. Everybody was so cool. **But I felt like you and I had a special little connection. Let's go feed the ducks together (a pretty cool date idea, actually)."

As you recall, you made it a point to have an intense little sexy moment with at least a few of the girls in the club. Now you're cashing in on that initial display of interest and giving plausible justification for why you're reaching out to this particular girl.

Little does she know, of course, that you're doing the same exact thing with all the other attractive girls in the group.

7. Conclusion

That's the basic gist of it. Obviously, you need to have pretty solid game to pull this off in the first place. And you need to have charisma or the guys won't listen to anything you say. Which in turn will make you look like a chump in front of the girls.

What happened in our case is that the leader was banging several of the girls. A few of the other guys who had some game started banging them too. And he flipped out and told them to stay the hell away from "his girls". This cause in-fighting and drama and he left the group.

I stopped going because I got exactly zero pussy out of it and I was running up my credit card to go out to clubs, which I never enjoyed in the first place. This is when I had no game at all. But it was a good experience to stretch myself socially.

I think I've covered the major details but if you have any questions, fire away.

Messages In This Thread