rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is thin privlidge http://thisisthinprivilege.tumblr.com/

This is thin privlidge http://thisisthinprivilege.tumblr.com/

Quote:Quote:

Thin privilege is not being sexually assaulted by your father and have people laugh at you for it. It is so heartbreaking that I have to live in a world where my own family act like my enemies.

Why can’t I enjoy a family reunion like everyone else? Why is it OK for my despicable piece of shit father to get drunk and slap my butt telling me I should loose some of that “blubber” to get a job since I couldn’t do so well in college (I DIDN’T CHOOSE TO HAVE ADHD YOU ASSHOLE!!!) with a malevolent, evil grin, and instead of being reprimanded and shamed, evoke laughter from my relatives??!

I started crying and hid in my room. No one came to apologize, I could even hear them giggling and make fun of me, loudly saying how I overreact to everything. I felt so betrayed and hurt. Do you think sexual assault is so cool? Do you think that someone rudely and painfully smacking your most intimate areas is so fucking fun?? Do you?

FUCK THIS! I’m not ashamed of my body and my life! I’m not ashamed and I’m not weak for breaking down when they ganged up on me. I feel proud. I feel strong. They can’t shame me and they can’t shame YOU! Don’t let them take control of your life and break you down, they don’t own you just because they pay for your things, you’re NOT an object to be bought and sold!

I’m taking manners into my own hands and going to file a police report right now and see what happens then. Maybe then he and all of my family will learn the value of respect.

Will keep you all updated, stay strong!

[Image: mindblown2.png]

Fat as fuck college dropout files police report on father who jokingly slaps her butt and tells her to lose weight. These people are beyond hope.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread