rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is RSDTyler for real?

Is RSDTyler for real?

I think a video like this needs to be framed in a bit of perspective. The majority of people have NOT had a lot of sexual partners, male and female. Most men will never break out of 10 life-time partners. When you consider that sex is an 80/20 game, you'd then have to surmise that it looks far worse for the average guy since the numbers are so skewed by a small number of men getting ridiculous amounts of pussy. According to this article:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/19374216/ns/he...ere-having

Quote:Quote:

The median number of lifetime female sexual partners for men was seven; the median number of male partners for women was four.

Now I know you guys are going to claim the females were lying, but certainly the men have no incentive to lie about such a low number. If a private survey finds that most men have had 7 women in their life, I believe it. Even if the girls are lying a bit, it's not likely that's it off by more than a couple digits, because at a certain point, the math wouldn't work out where men could only 7 partners while women have 20 unless you live in a country with an insane ratio of males to females and all the females are sluts that never get into relationships while most the males are left to beat off.

This whole topic is much ado about nothing. Most people on the whole are not having all that much sex. This forum is highly selective group of people who are dedicated to pick up and spend time hanging in places like nightclubs in major cities where the most promiscuous women are likely to congregate. So to us, yes it seems like EVERYONE is fucking. Until we go out to Provo, Utah or Wichita, Kansas and see everyone married with a family by 24 while we were learning game.

Messages In This Thread