rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Texting drunk girl?

Texting drunk girl?

Quote: (07-05-2013 12:47 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2013 11:42 AM)Lex S. Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2013 11:35 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

What's the real problem here?

That you don't want to risk going out there and not getting sex?
Or she won't make the trip to you?

WIA

The worry is about whether or not she was sincere, and whether or not I should ask/cajole her into coming or let her make all the moves and plans.

She was drunk, so it could go either way. (her deep feelings or her feelings in the moment)
Let your intentions be known and have her conform to them.

When chicks are far away, it's much more difficult to pin them down to anything or get them to comply. So you shouldn't really give this too much mental energy, and focus your powers on local chicks.

WIA

Yeah, it's harder to arrange a movie night with a girl who's 6 hours away than a girl who's the next neighborhood over. But she loves my city and tries to come as much as possible (Usually on breaks from school, that's when I met her the first time), so she's going to be back eventually. I'm going to be traveling this weekend so I'll wait a few days and get back to her when things settle down.

Messages In This Thread