rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking younger

Looking younger

Quote: (03-24-2011 02:28 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2011 10:08 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2011 09:30 AM)Easy E Wrote:  

Like the g manifesto said, I don't see this as a huge problem. Just hit on younger girls.

Trust me, you won't have to wait until you are 40 to get benefits of looking younger. When you are 30 and still able to get 21-year-old college girls to not even ask you your age when you hit on them you will thank god you look younger than you are.

The people who I feel sorry for are people who look older than they are due to premature hair loss, weight gain, poor skin, excessive gray hair, etc.
Looking younger than you really are, works excellent for subterfuge purposes. You can infiltrate knowledge blocks due to people thinking you are too young to be able to utilise that shyt...
Explain this more...

I feel a better after reading this thread. Its almost like a superpower [Image: banana.gif] I can go for girls my age and older once they hear my conversation. Or I can go for barely legal ones by just my face

I know a guy who is 30 plus and he can fcuk 22 year olds or 18 yr olds extra. A friend of mine has a baby face (lack of facial hair, chubby looks) and constantly had women younger than him asking him how old he was. He would holla at a girl who might have been 23 and he was 26 and she would demand to know his age sneering at the fact that a 'young' boy would even step to her.

Your look really depends on the age of the women you wish to get. I often spit at women older than me (hate the bullshyt with the young girls) and they ask me my age. I have never had a woman not fcuk me due to me being younger than her.

In terms of infiltration, I find people will often share sensitive information around people who they think is too young to utilise it properly. This goes beyond just women but actually money making opportunities.

They will spill their guts if they think you are:

1) Too young
2) Too dumb/slow/daft
3) Too old

So be happy, houston.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread